- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts tagged "alcohol"
Are You StuDYING?
As much as everyone hates to admit it, midterms are coming up faster than you think. If you are looking for ways to deal with stress or are in need of some studying tips, look no further....
- Posted October 10, 2018
The Clery Act
The university has released its annual Jeanne Clery Act Report, displaying the crime on campus for the past year. The report, which displays statistics for fire incidents, burglary, theft, assault, violence against women, manslaughter and murder, shows...
- Posted October 19, 2016
Date rape drugs: what you don’t know
A fun weekend outing can quickly turn dangerous if someone is misinformed about the dangers of date rape drugs. Otherwise known as Club Drugs, Roofies, Liquid Ecstasy or Special K, date rape drugs are known for being...
- Posted February 17, 2016
Scott Maloney inspires student athletes
Scott Maloney travels around the country sharing his inspirational and shocking story of how one decision turned into an almost fatal accident that has affected his life for over 10 years. He spoke in Burt Kahn Court...
- Posted November 18, 2015
Emily’s Music Corner
Electric Daisy Carnival. Bonnaroo. Coachella. Ultra. SXSW. Sasquatch!. Electric Forest. Warped Tour. Summerfest. Mayhem. Lollapalooza. Electric Zoo. Burning Man. The list goes on. Music in the summertime is essential. There’s nothing more relaxing or energy-inducing than being...
- Posted April 8, 2014
Alcohol violations increase on campus
In 2012, 634 students were documented for liquor law violations on campus, according to the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics. Chief of Public Safety David Barger said this number has increased...
- Posted November 13, 2013