- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts tagged "Album Review"
Album Review | From madness to ‘Melancholy’
After almost two years since the release of The Weeknd’s third studio album “Starboy,” Abel Tesfaye revives his dark musical style in “My Dear Melancholy,” (and no that’s not a typo, the official title includes a comma...
- Posted April 17, 2018
Empowerment through ‘Shame’
Petal’s debut full-length album “Shame” has been a long time coming for Scranton, Pennsylvania’s Kiley Lotz after the 2013 self-release of the EP “Scout.” The EP, which was made in her garage, caught the attention of Run...
- Posted October 28, 2015
Rayland Baxter makes listeners want to break out their ‘Feathers and Fishhooks’
In a world full of Beliebers, Directioners and way too many Call Me Maybe-ers, it’s hard to believe there is actually a side of music that isn’t dominated by pop melodies attempting to tell relatable love stories....
- Posted September 5, 2012