- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "AIDS Project New Haven"
Biking for a cause
The brothers of the Pi Kappa Phi fraternity spent the past three days riding stationary bikes on Bobcat Way Lawn to raise awareness and money for their philanthropy Push America. Beginning Monday, Sept. 30 until today, the...
- Posted October 2, 2013
Hall Wars turnout lower than expected
Although 32 teams pre-registered for Sigma Phi Epsilon’s Hall Wars on Sunday, Sept. 29, only 17 teams went to compete in the battle between freshmen and sophomore residence halls to raise money for AIDS Project New Haven....
- Posted October 1, 2013
Hall Wars approaches
Sigma Phi Epsilon’s Hall Wars is this Sunday, Sept. 29, on the Quad at 12:30 p.m. Freshmen and sophomore teams can participate with an RA for free, but are encouraged to donate $10. Sigma Phi Epsilon is...
- Posted September 24, 2013
Hall Wars open to sophomores
Students can now register for Sigma Phi Epsilon’s Residence Hall competition Hall Wars. Freshmen can sign up with a resident assistant for free and get a free T-shirt. For the first time, sophomores can register with or...
- Posted September 3, 2013