- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "AIDS Project New Haven"
Biking for a cause
The brothers of the Pi Kappa Phi fraternity spent the past three days riding stationary bikes on Bobcat Way Lawn to raise awareness and money for their philanthropy Push America. Beginning Monday, Sept. 30 until today, the...
- Posted October 2, 2013
Hall Wars turnout lower than expected
Although 32 teams pre-registered for Sigma Phi Epsilon’s Hall Wars on Sunday, Sept. 29, only 17 teams went to compete in the battle between freshmen and sophomore residence halls to raise money for AIDS Project New Haven....
- Posted October 1, 2013
Hall Wars approaches
Sigma Phi Epsilon’s Hall Wars is this Sunday, Sept. 29, on the Quad at 12:30 p.m. Freshmen and sophomore teams can participate with an RA for free, but are encouraged to donate $10. Sigma Phi Epsilon is...
- Posted September 24, 2013
Hall Wars open to sophomores
Students can now register for Sigma Phi Epsilon’s Residence Hall competition Hall Wars. Freshmen can sign up with a resident assistant for free and get a free T-shirt. For the first time, sophomores can register with or...
- Posted September 3, 2013