- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "affirmative action"
Affirmative action repeal may change admission process
When it comes to applying to college, high school students can be held responsible for their grades, can join extracurricular activities and can study for the SATs. They can’t, however, control what race they are and, based...
- Posted October 30, 2012