- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts tagged "admission"
Quinnipiac sees 33 percent increase in applications
Quinnipiac University’s admission saw a 32.7 percent increase in the number of applicants for the fall 2011 semester, but the class size will only expand by 60 students, according to Dean of Admissions Joan Isaac Mohr.
- Posted February 16, 2011