- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
All posts tagged "Adderall"
Adderall usage on the rise
By: Ashley Nally-Nagel and Drew Johnson Juggling assignments crammed in at the end of the semester can lead to high stress levels among students as they plunge into finals week. “There’s different peaks of times in the...
- Posted May 2, 2017
(Note: Names have been changed to protect the identities of the individuals involved.) John came back to the room with a bag of different colored pills and tablets. He seemed relieved to have finally found someone who...
- Posted March 3, 2015
Why you shouldn’t pull an all-nighter
It’s two hours until sunrise, and every passing moment means the deadline is inching closer. The 20-page paper is due at 9 a.m., and only eight pages are written. Reaching for that fifth cup of coffee, your...
- Posted December 5, 2012
Senior: Adderall prevalent at Quinnipiac
Xanax is for the anxious, Prozac is for the depressed, steroids are for the hardcore gym-goers and well, Adderall is for the overachievers, or the common college student.
- Posted October 12, 2011