- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
- May the weekend go on
All posts tagged "Adderall"
Adderall usage on the rise
By: Ashley Nally-Nagel and Drew Johnson Juggling assignments crammed in at the end of the semester can lead to high stress levels among students as they plunge into finals week. “There’s different peaks of times in the...
- Posted May 2, 2017
(Note: Names have been changed to protect the identities of the individuals involved.) John came back to the room with a bag of different colored pills and tablets. He seemed relieved to have finally found someone who...
- Posted March 3, 2015
Why you shouldn’t pull an all-nighter
It’s two hours until sunrise, and every passing moment means the deadline is inching closer. The 20-page paper is due at 9 a.m., and only eight pages are written. Reaching for that fifth cup of coffee, your...
- Posted December 5, 2012
Senior: Adderall prevalent at Quinnipiac
Xanax is for the anxious, Prozac is for the depressed, steroids are for the hardcore gym-goers and well, Adderall is for the overachievers, or the common college student.
- Posted October 12, 2011