- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "Adam and Diane von Furstenburg"
Faculty members, students team up for intramural sports
lleyFor at least nine years, professors have been able to start their own intramural sports teams and even join existing student teams. Mike Medina, the associate athletic director of intramurals, started working at Quinnipiac University in 2004,...
- Posted February 8, 2016
Jacobs stands out in NYC Fashion Week
This past week, the Lincoln Center in New York City bustled excitedly with the altogether fabulous ambience that is known as Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
- Posted September 22, 2010