- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "ada"
The university has experienced a noticeable increase in students requesting accommodations for their disabilities over the last few years, according to Associate Vice President of Retention and Academic Success Andrew Delohery. Quinnipiac complies with the Americans with...
- Posted February 25, 2016
University reaches settlement in Americans with Disabilities case
The university has recently settled a lawsuit involving a student who was removed from Quinnipiac due to her mental health, according to a U.S. Department of Justice press release. The university agreed to pay the student $17,000...
- Posted January 13, 2015