- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "acrobatics and tumbling"
Acrobatics and tumbling bests Concordia on Senior Day
Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling beat Concordia University Wisconsin, 281.75-250.07 at the TD Bank Sports Center on Sunday afternoon. The Bobcats bested the Falcons by a margin of 31.68 points for their largest win of the season. “We...
- Posted April 3, 2016
Acrobatics and tumbling wins with highest score of the season
Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling beat the Gannon Golden Knights 280.45-258.90 at the TD Bank Sports Center on Sunday morning. The Bobcats have won their last four meets in a row, however, none in more dominant fashion as...
- Posted February 28, 2016
Acrobatics and Tumbling falls to Baylor in season opener
No. 5 Quinnipiac (0-1) acrobatics and tumbling lost its season opener at home on Sunday to the No. 1 Baylor Bears (1-0) – the defending national champion – by the final score of 286.96-278.775 The Bobcats had...
- Posted February 14, 2016
Quinnipiac acrobatics & tumbling downs Baylor
Heading into the final event on Sunday afternoon at the TD Bank Sports Center, the Quinnipiac acrobatics & tumbling team trailed Baylor by .08 points, 177.47-177.55. With only the team routine remaining, Quinnipiac assistant coach Manny Bonilla...
- Posted February 23, 2014
QU reaches proposed Title IX settlement
Quinnipiac recommitted to the women’s volleyball team on April 26 when it settled Biediger, et al. v. Quinnipiac University, a lawsuit filed by members of the team. Athletes on the volleyball team sued in 2009 after the...
- Posted April 30, 2013
Flipping onto the scene
Imagine being able to do a full front flip in less than half a second, your body parallel to the ground with no hands for support, and landing effortlessly back on your feet. Only, it isn’t an...
- Posted February 26, 2013