- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "ACL"
Quinnipiac women’s basketball loses Shewan, Udoji for the rest of the season
Quinnipiac women’s basketball senior forward Sarah Shewan and sophomore guard/forward Vanessa Udoji will miss the rest of the season with ACL injuries, head coach Tricia Fabbri confirmed. “Sarah Shewan is having surgery on Wednesday, her career is...
- Posted December 9, 2017
Maglio recovers from torn ACL
“Someone help me.” Those were the first words that came out of Shana Maglio’s mouth after she hit the turf on March 6, 2013. Maglio, a freshman at the time, was playing in her third career game...
- Posted April 16, 2014