- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "ACL"
Quinnipiac women’s basketball loses Shewan, Udoji for the rest of the season
Quinnipiac women’s basketball senior forward Sarah Shewan and sophomore guard/forward Vanessa Udoji will miss the rest of the season with ACL injuries, head coach Tricia Fabbri confirmed. “Sarah Shewan is having surgery on Wednesday, her career is...
- Posted December 9, 2017
Maglio recovers from torn ACL
“Someone help me.” Those were the first words that came out of Shana Maglio’s mouth after she hit the turf on March 6, 2013. Maglio, a freshman at the time, was playing in her third career game...
- Posted April 16, 2014