- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "academics"
Referral program for academic alerts improved
With a two percent drop in retention rate in 2011, Quinnipiac’s Learning Center is finding new ways to improve student attendance and performance in classrooms with an updated referral program called Retention Alert, according to Associate Vice...
- Posted January 30, 2013
Why you shouldn’t pull an all-nighter
It’s two hours until sunrise, and every passing moment means the deadline is inching closer. The 20-page paper is due at 9 a.m., and only eight pages are written. Reaching for that fifth cup of coffee, your...
- Posted December 5, 2012