- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "500 million"
If QU students had $500 million…
Powerball jackpot fever struck the nation last week as millions of Americans rushed to their local convenience store hoping to buy a winning ticket. Total winnings reached $550 million, roughly $360 million after taxes. Five balls are...
- Posted December 5, 2012