- A second home in Hamden
- Men’s ice hockey takes 3-2 win over UMass despite power-play woes
- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
More Tennis News
Climbing to the top
Women’s tennis captain Jacqueline Raynor has climbed all the way to No. 3 in...
- Posted March 25, 2015
On Oct. 3, 2014, Eric Ambrosio claimed the Quinnipiac men’s tennis Division I program...
- Posted October 15, 2014
Mike Quitko announces his retirement
Quinnipiac men’s and women’s tennis head coach Mike Quitko announced his retirement Thursday morning....
- Posted July 10, 2014
Co-captains leave their mark on the court
No publicity. No locker rooms. No respect. But what they do have are championships....
- Posted April 10, 2013
Chupa, Launie win Flight “B” Doubles
Over the weekend, the Quinnipiac University women’s tennis team competed in the 16th annual...
- Posted September 16, 2012
Tennis teams fall in conference tournament
The Quinnipiac men’s and women’s tennis seasons both came to an end this weekend...
- Posted April 25, 2012
Men's and women's tennis teams prep for NEC championships
- Posted April 18, 2012
Little and big
Walk into Michelle Dassa’s dorm room, and nothing stands out as different from a...
- Posted February 29, 2012
Women’s tennis overcome rain in Day 1 of Eastern Championships
Despite severe rain showers, an adopted scoring system and having to move play indoors,...
- Posted September 24, 2011
Spring Success: Two NEC Championships highlight spring season
The Bobcats have brought home two NEC Championships this spring, with the possibility of...
- Posted May 4, 2011
Women’s Tennis to face UCLA in NCAA first round
Quinnipiac will travel to UCLA to face the sixth-seeded Bruins in the first...
- Posted May 4, 2011