- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
Letters to the Editor
My name is Zhuoqi (Helen) Dong. I am an international student from China, completing the second...
Stephan Kapustka, QU Young Americans for Liberty We don’t know much about Mr. Montalvo. We only...
The Chronicle received several letters to the editor in response to the article “Students frustrated with...
More Letters to the Editor News
QU professors: Stop saying the ‘N word’
The following is a letter to the editor. Whether it’s freshman seminar or one...
- Posted February 17, 2016
Objections to ‘Graduation on the Quad is overrated’
The following is a letter to the editor. In the previous weeks opinion section,...
- Posted February 9, 2016
Letter to the editor: Thoughts on diversity at QU and the U.S.
As of January of this year there were only five black CEOs in America’s...
- Posted December 9, 2015
The importance of a balanced education
By Spencer O. Hess Ms.Doiron, two weeks ago you vented your frustrations with Quinnipiac’s...
- Posted April 7, 2015
Commencement should be held on the Quad
On a hot August day in 2012, I sat in a black robe on...
- Posted March 6, 2015
The university should have closed Monday
This past Sunday and Monday, a storm dumped several inches of snow across Connecticut...
- Posted February 12, 2015
Letter to the editor: Ii’s OK to use lunch trays
Dear Beloved Students, I have been observing your ways in public for a long...
- Posted March 26, 2014
Lack of input on armed officer decision
In a recent email announcing a new policy of arming a Public Safety officers...
- Posted January 29, 2014
An open letter to administration and Public Safety
An Open Letter to University VP Mark Thompson and Public Safety Mark, This past Wednesday I...
- Posted January 29, 2014
True purpose of Yale editorial misunderstood
By: Amanda Salzano When Maria Wu’s editorial about Quinnipiac initially went viral, I was...
- Posted October 23, 2013
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Don’t take professors for granted
This past Monday when it was announced that Tobias Engel, son of Professor Len...
- Posted February 13, 2012