- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
Letters to the Editor
The Chronicle received several letters to the editor in response to the article “Students frustrated with...
The following is a letter to the editor. Whether it’s freshman seminar or one of the...
The following is a letter to the editor. In the previous weeks opinion section, an editor...
More Letters to the Editor News
Letter to the editor: Thoughts on diversity at QU and the U.S.
As of January of this year there were only five black CEOs in America’s...
- Posted December 9, 2015
The importance of a balanced education
By Spencer O. Hess Ms.Doiron, two weeks ago you vented your frustrations with Quinnipiac’s...
- Posted April 7, 2015
Commencement should be held on the Quad
On a hot August day in 2012, I sat in a black robe on...
- Posted March 6, 2015
The university should have closed Monday
This past Sunday and Monday, a storm dumped several inches of snow across Connecticut...
- Posted February 12, 2015
Letter to the editor: Ii’s OK to use lunch trays
Dear Beloved Students, I have been observing your ways in public for a long...
- Posted March 26, 2014
Lack of input on armed officer decision
In a recent email announcing a new policy of arming a Public Safety officers...
- Posted January 29, 2014
An open letter to administration and Public Safety
An Open Letter to University VP Mark Thompson and Public Safety Mark, This past Wednesday I...
- Posted January 29, 2014
True purpose of Yale editorial misunderstood
By: Amanda Salzano When Maria Wu’s editorial about Quinnipiac initially went viral, I was...
- Posted October 23, 2013
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Don’t take professors for granted
This past Monday when it was announced that Tobias Engel, son of Professor Len...
- Posted February 13, 2012
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Shuttle strands students in New Haven
Last Friday, my roommate and I decided to take the shuttle into New Haven...
- Posted November 9, 2011
LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Although I am a senior and always use the gym up at Rocky Top...
- Posted October 26, 2011