- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
More North Haven News
School of Medicine granted accreditation
The School of Medicine can now begin recruiting its first class for Fall 2013...
- Posted October 10, 2012
BREAKING: 2 employees hospitalized after chemical spill on North Haven campus
A chemical spill in Building 4 on the North Haven Campus led to a...
- Posted September 19, 2012
To be continued
Although the university has more changes planned for the Mount Carmel campus, Vice President...
- Posted September 6, 2012
North Haven campus tobacco-free
This past summer, Quinnipiac announced its goal of becoming a tobacco-free campus, aimed at...
- Posted August 29, 2012
While a carefree summer is just around the corner for Quinnipiac students, the university...
- Posted May 2, 2012
Medical school opens next summer
The future home of the School of Medicine in the North Haven campus should...
- Posted April 18, 2012
Library solves printing problem
Quinnipiac University now has a total of nearly 80 new printers and multifunction devices.
- Posted September 14, 2011
Hurricane Irene update
Despite the havoc that Hurricane Irene wreaked on most of the New England area...
- Posted August 30, 2011
Quinnipiac reacts to Hurricane Irene [Updates]
As Hurricane Irene strikes the Carolina coasts, Quinnipiac University is preparing for the impending...
- Posted August 28, 2011
Jean Lange named founding dean of Quinnipiac’s School of Nursing
Nursing professor and administrator Jean Lange will become the dean of Quinnipiac’s new School...
- Posted June 2, 2011
Lahey announces medical school dean
President John Lahey today announced Dr. Bruce Koeppen’s appointment as the founding dean of...
- Posted September 30, 2010
School of Ed. finds new home
Quinnipiac’s North Haven campus is no longer solely dedicated to the health sciences. Last...
- Posted September 29, 2010
Students react to new med school
After President John Lahey announced on Jan. 28 that Quinnipiac will open a medical...
- Posted February 2, 2010
Estimated $75M for medical school, but no reductions to current programs, Lahey says
Quinnipiac’s medical school will cost an estimated $75 million over the next seven or...
- Posted January 29, 2010