- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
More North Haven News
School of Medicine granted accreditation
The School of Medicine can now begin recruiting its first class for Fall 2013...
- Posted October 10, 2012
BREAKING: 2 employees hospitalized after chemical spill on North Haven campus
A chemical spill in Building 4 on the North Haven Campus led to a...
- Posted September 19, 2012
To be continued
Although the university has more changes planned for the Mount Carmel campus, Vice President...
- Posted September 6, 2012
North Haven campus tobacco-free
This past summer, Quinnipiac announced its goal of becoming a tobacco-free campus, aimed at...
- Posted August 29, 2012
While a carefree summer is just around the corner for Quinnipiac students, the university...
- Posted May 2, 2012
Medical school opens next summer
The future home of the School of Medicine in the North Haven campus should...
- Posted April 18, 2012
Library solves printing problem
Quinnipiac University now has a total of nearly 80 new printers and multifunction devices.
- Posted September 14, 2011
Hurricane Irene update
Despite the havoc that Hurricane Irene wreaked on most of the New England area...
- Posted August 30, 2011
Quinnipiac reacts to Hurricane Irene [Updates]
As Hurricane Irene strikes the Carolina coasts, Quinnipiac University is preparing for the impending...
- Posted August 28, 2011
Jean Lange named founding dean of Quinnipiac’s School of Nursing
Nursing professor and administrator Jean Lange will become the dean of Quinnipiac’s new School...
- Posted June 2, 2011
Lahey announces medical school dean
President John Lahey today announced Dr. Bruce Koeppen’s appointment as the founding dean of...
- Posted September 30, 2010
School of Ed. finds new home
Quinnipiac’s North Haven campus is no longer solely dedicated to the health sciences. Last...
- Posted September 29, 2010
Students react to new med school
After President John Lahey announced on Jan. 28 that Quinnipiac will open a medical...
- Posted February 2, 2010
Estimated $75M for medical school, but no reductions to current programs, Lahey says
Quinnipiac’s medical school will cost an estimated $75 million over the next seven or...
- Posted January 29, 2010