- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
With help from its expansive recruitment efforts, Quinnipiac’s School of Law embraced a larger student body...
By: Ashley Nally-Nagel and Drew Johnson Juggling assignments crammed in at the end of the semester...
The Arnold Bernhard and Netter libraries are asking students, faculty and staff to participate in a...
More North Haven News
Same product, different prices
Like many other students, junior Caitlin Reid goes to the dining hall every week....
- Posted February 10, 2016
QU gives $400,000 to North Haven
President John Lahey and the university gave $400,000 to the town of North Haven...
- Posted February 2, 2016
Year in review: Quinnipiac’s biggest stories in 2015
Lawsuits Tau Kappa Epsilon member: After the Tau Kappa Epsilon chapter at QU was...
- Posted December 31, 2015
Public Safety to offer active shooter awareness training
The frequency in school shootings has prompted the Department of Public Safety to offer...
- Posted October 26, 2015
University adds shuttle to North Haven campus
Health Science, nursing and education students will be able to take a shuttle to...
- Posted September 22, 2015
Students celebrate Occupational Therapy Month
Most students see April as the beginning of warm weather and the arrival of...
- Posted April 7, 2015
Struggling in the snow
Despite several inches of snow and slippery road conditions, the university opted for a...
- Posted February 11, 2015
North Haven campus opens fitness center
The North Haven Fitness Center officially opened its doors on Monday, Jan. 26, 2015....
- Posted January 28, 2015
Clery Act: 663 liquor violations, four sexual offenses reported in 2013
The number of reported sex offenses, drug-related arrests, liquor violations and hate crimes increased...
- Posted October 1, 2014
Law school moves to North Haven
Law students can now call North Haven campus home after the the School of...
- Posted August 27, 2014
North Haven law school on track for fall
Quinnipiac’s $65 million construction on its new law school on the North Haven campus...
- Posted April 19, 2014