- Baker Dunleavy signs five-year contract extension
- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
Dieting and weight are both large concerns among people, especially young women. Society puts an...
Last Wednesday night, resident assistants and fellow students informed students living on campus at Quinnipiac that...
With packs of cigarettes costing $5 and over, it should not be of surprise that the...
More health News
Mystery illness could be related to common cold, officials say
Special to The Chronicle from the Lost Angelese Times: As a mysterious pneumonia-like illness continued to...
- Posted March 27, 2003
Health Center offers services to students
Last semester an article about the "morning after pill," available at the Student Health...
- Posted March 6, 2003
Top ways to stop stressing
In today's fast moving society it is hard to balance all aspects of college...
- Posted February 6, 2003
Rise of STD infections
As the rate of teenagers infected with sexually transmitted diseases rises, the stride...
- Posted December 5, 2002
‘Hamburglar’ is headed for court
A man who has grown obese through decades of fast food chow-downs has launched...
- Posted November 28, 2002
Anorexia affects QU campus and students
"Anorexia" is a word heard frequently in casual discussion. For example, someone may...
- Posted November 21, 2002
Students take protein shakes to gain muscle
Getting an accurate amount of protein for one's diet is important in meeting specific...
- Posted November 14, 2002
Halloween candy proves itself less spooky to health
Now that the Halloween season is here, candy and chocolate are everywhere and...
- Posted November 7, 2002
QU observes month for breast cancer
This October is the 17th Annual National Breast Cancer Awareness Month (NBCAM). The District Health...
- Posted October 31, 2002
QU student sheds light on spina bifida
Quinnipiac junior Emily Pember thinks spina bifida is a big deal. It could be because...
- Posted October 24, 2002
Student cigarette smokers threatening to non-smokers
Sitting next to a cigarette smoker can be a deadly situation for some students.
- Posted October 10, 2002