- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
Dieting and weight are both large concerns among people, especially young women. Society puts an...
Last Wednesday night, resident assistants and fellow students informed students living on campus at Quinnipiac that...
With packs of cigarettes costing $5 and over, it should not be of surprise that the...
More health News
Mystery illness could be related to common cold, officials say
Special to The Chronicle from the Lost Angelese Times: As a mysterious pneumonia-like illness continued to...
- Posted March 27, 2003
Health Center offers services to students
Last semester an article about the "morning after pill," available at the Student Health...
- Posted March 6, 2003
Top ways to stop stressing
In today's fast moving society it is hard to balance all aspects of college...
- Posted February 6, 2003
Rise of STD infections
As the rate of teenagers infected with sexually transmitted diseases rises, the stride...
- Posted December 5, 2002
‘Hamburglar’ is headed for court
A man who has grown obese through decades of fast food chow-downs has launched...
- Posted November 28, 2002
Anorexia affects QU campus and students
"Anorexia" is a word heard frequently in casual discussion. For example, someone may...
- Posted November 21, 2002
Students take protein shakes to gain muscle
Getting an accurate amount of protein for one's diet is important in meeting specific...
- Posted November 14, 2002
Halloween candy proves itself less spooky to health
Now that the Halloween season is here, candy and chocolate are everywhere and...
- Posted November 7, 2002
QU observes month for breast cancer
This October is the 17th Annual National Breast Cancer Awareness Month (NBCAM). The District Health...
- Posted October 31, 2002
QU student sheds light on spina bifida
Quinnipiac junior Emily Pember thinks spina bifida is a big deal. It could be because...
- Posted October 24, 2002
Student cigarette smokers threatening to non-smokers
Sitting next to a cigarette smoker can be a deadly situation for some students.
- Posted October 10, 2002