- Baker Dunleavy signs five-year contract extension
- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
All posts by William Dawson
Field hockey headed for NCAA Tournament
For the second time in the last three years, the Quinnipiac field hockey squad has qualified for the NCAA after winning the NEC tournament last Sunday. The women went into the past weekend's NEC tournament, held in Lawrenceville,...
- Posted November 6, 2003
Men’s tennis sweeps through tourney
When thinking about Quinnipiac Athletics, the first thought in many student's minds are basketball or hockey. This is understandable, as both of these teams are highly publicized and talked about. Both of these teams contend on a...
- Posted October 30, 2003
Men’s hockey plays tough
Midnight Madness is a yearly ritual at all Division I schools. Even at small Division I schools like Quinnipiac, the event is one of major importance. It serves to increase school spirit and the desire of the...
- Posted October 23, 2003
Cross country teams running hard
The Quinnipiac men's and women's cross-country teams are experiencing great success this year. Since the beginning of September, both teams have come away with solid performances. The men's team was picked to finish second in the NEC...
- Posted October 9, 2003
Superstitions: silly rituals or keys to success
The sports world is full of crazy athletes. Whether it is John Rocker lashing out with racial slurs, Jeremy Shockey dropping sexual negativities, or Bill Romanowski punching a teammate in the face, athletes are a different breed....
- Posted October 2, 2003
Women’s tennis team storms Yale
The Quinnipiac Bobcats women's tennis team started its season on the right foot. The ladies traveled to Yale to participate in the Yale Invitational Tennis Tournament. The tournament featured both singles and doubles matches. In Flight A...
- Posted September 25, 2003
Rec Center undergoes repairs
Here at Quinnipiac, many students are concerned with their physical health. On any day, sunny or overcast, countless students can be seen running around campus. Whether it is on the athletic fields, around the perimeter of campus,...
- Posted September 18, 2003
Men’s basketball names captain’s for ’03-’04
The Quinnipiac Men's Basketball team recently named its captains for the 2003-2004 season. The decision was made on September 4 by head coach Joe DeSantis. Seniors Kason Mims and Rashaun Banjo along with junior Rob Monroe were...
- Posted September 18, 2003
A guide to intramurals
Attention sports fans! Is watching sports on TV not enough for you? Do you want to get out on a field and actually play a sport? If your answer to these questions in yes, then this is...
- Posted September 11, 2003
NFL up close and personal
It's that time of year again. The weather is cooling down. The smell of fresh cut grass is in the air. It smells like fall. That's right, it's football season. With the preseason ending and regular season...
- Posted September 4, 2003