- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
All posts by Thomas Keith
Obama’s honesty and fearlessness unheard of so far
For months this primary election has been clouded in the muddy waters of race and gender. It has been reduced to thirty second sound bites that self-proclaimed experts debate to the point that any semblance of practical...
- Posted March 26, 2008
Tower takedown reflects selfishness of administration
There are only so many outlets for students to articulate their thoughts, ideas, and opinions. Student organizations like The Chronicle, Q30 television, and WQAQ, the student radio station, have provided students a necessary voice to speak to...
- Posted September 12, 2006
No cash back for cramped rooms is unfair
It has come to my attention that Quinnipiac has received an anonymous donation of nearly 1.5 million dollars. The unknown benefactors have had their identities hidden from the public, until now. The all too generous contributors are the...
- Posted September 5, 2006