- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
All posts by Stefanie Albert
Overseas update: “Education is outside the classroom”
One of the greatest things about living in Italy is having Europe right at your fingertips. A six hour train ride can bring me to an entirely new city, with different culture, people, language, and food. Even...
- Posted October 22, 2008
Student Takes in Italian Eperience
9/20/08 As the flight landed, the reality of it all settled in.four months ahead in Florence, Italy. Since I can remember, the experience of studying abroad has always been a dream of mine; something I was sure I...
- Posted September 24, 2008