- Women’s ice hockey sweeps Princeton
- Women’s lacrosse comeback falls short
- The vomit verdict
- Shuttle hits car at New Road entrance
- How much is too much?
- Online Ticket Portal leaves students frustrated
- QU holds Ash Wednesday Ceremony
- Men’s ice hockey prepares for bout with Yale
- Buda: Demoulas suspended due to alleged vomit incident
- Women’s basketball routs Saint Peter’s
All posts by Stefanie Albert
Overseas update: “Education is outside the classroom”
One of the greatest things about living in Italy is having Europe right at your fingertips. A six hour train ride can bring me to an entirely new city, with different culture, people, language, and food. Even...
- Posted October 22, 2008
Student Takes in Italian Eperience
9/20/08 As the flight landed, the reality of it all settled in.four months ahead in Florence, Italy. Since I can remember, the experience of studying abroad has always been a dream of mine; something I was sure I...
- Posted September 24, 2008