- Greatness on the green
- Ebola not likely to reach the university
- Medical director: Ebola protocol in place
- Uber taxi banned on campus
- Women’s ice hockey downs Maine
- Quinnipiac Athletics Hall of Fame inducts Class of 2014
- University to promote online safety
- A new mode of transportation
- Update: Student hit by car on Sherman Ave.
- University ticketing, towing cars with fake decals
All posts by Stefanie Albert
Overseas update: “Education is outside the classroom”
One of the greatest things about living in Italy is having Europe right at your fingertips. A six hour train ride can bring me to an entirely new city, with different culture, people, language, and food. Even...
- Posted October 22, 2008
Student Takes in Italian Eperience
9/20/08 As the flight landed, the reality of it all settled in.four months ahead in Florence, Italy. Since I can remember, the experience of studying abroad has always been a dream of mine; something I was sure I...
- Posted September 24, 2008