- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts by Sarah Rosenburg
Emmy Fashion Trends 2008
The Emmys - the most talked about event in the world of television entertainment; where actors and actresses and their respective television shows are honored for talents in writing, comedic and dramatic talent, directing, and hosting. Each...
- Posted October 1, 2008
From the Runway and onto the Quad
The Fall Season is every budding fashionista's reverie: high-end fashion magazines debut their dreamy fall spreads, the local malls recreate their store windows with new themes, and, most importantly, the top designers of the world buff the...
- Posted September 24, 2008