- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts by Rob McGreevy
Men’s basketball falls to first-place Iona
The Quinnipiac men’s basketball team fell to conference rival Iona in a tightly contested battle. Iona, the conference’s best team at 14-2 in the MAAC, squeaked by the Bobcats with a final score of 60-57. The loss...
- Posted February 15, 2015
Ford Jr. propels men’s basketball to conference win
Heading into Thursday night’s game against Monmouth, Quinnipiac men’s basketball guard James Ford Jr. had scored in double figures in just two of the Bobcats’ 21 games so far this season. And after a tough loss at...
- Posted February 5, 2015
Men’s ice hockey wins thriller against Cornell
Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey recorded its second-straight shutout of the weekend on Saturday night, defeating Cornell 1-0 on a late goal by Tim Clifton at High Point Solutions Arena Coming off a 5-0 victory against No. 4...
- Posted November 9, 2014
Greatness on the green
For Nicole Scola, golf has always been second nature. Maybe that’s why Scola, a sophomore from Westerly, R.I., entered the season as the reigning Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference Rookie of the Year. Maybe that’s why she’s the...
- Posted October 22, 2014
UMass Lowell defeats field hockey on late goal
Behind two goals and an assist from midfielder Christa Doiron, UMass Lowell defeated the Quinnipiac field hockey team 3-2 at the QU Field Hockey Turf Complex on Tuesday afternoon. The Bobcats gave up the lead quickly when...
- Posted September 16, 2014
Field hockey falls to Lafayette in overtime
The Quinnipiac field hockey team lost its first game of the season Friday afternoon, giving up three second-half goals to Boston College in the process. The Bobcats had a two-goal lead with less than five minutes left...
- Posted August 31, 2014