- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts by Rebecca Tokarz- Managing Edito
Head to Walt Disney to relax and escape
Traveling to Walt Disney World for a week of relaxation and escape was highly anticipated, and it turned out to be one of the most rewarding experiences. It is difficult to say whether Disney World changes when one...
- Posted March 28, 2002
Dance Company prepares for spring semester performances
Another season for the Dance Company brings new performances, community service projects and two new members.
- Posted March 7, 2002
Life in East Haven: an experience for everyone
This is the true story of six seniors, picked by Quinnipiac University to live in two apartments in East Haven's Stony Brook Village. The following is an account of what happens when you mix rambunctious college students with...
- Posted February 21, 2002
Honesty: is it too much to ask for?
The value of honesty in a relationship
- Posted January 30, 2002
Suggestion to the administration
A memo should be drafted to the Administration of the school letting them know of a newly proposed program run by Quinnipiac. This class is called afternoon naptime. This proposed naptime would be a campus-wide 50-minute daily...
- Posted November 8, 2001
Things that make you go hmmm….
Did anyone ever notice that your mind wanders the most when you are trying to learn information for an exam? I experienced this mind wandering this past weekend when I was trying to learn information for a...
- Posted November 1, 2001
Divided we fall, united we conquer
A democracy means that we are allowed to criticize our government and the actions that it takes. We are allowed to share our opinions about what we think should happen to those who try and destroy our...
- Posted October 11, 2001
One carload to donate blood turns into dozens
The tragic events that unfolded on Sept. 11 brought the need for blood donations. Countless citizens formed what seemed to be endless lines at the American Red Cross and hospitals around the nation in order to donate...
- Posted September 20, 2001
Pefecting the art of responsibility
Welcome back seniors! I hope by now you are all settled in and getting used to your new living arrangements. We’ve all been griping about how the school turned its back on us the day it announced...
- Posted September 7, 2001
Shuttle Bus available for weekend outings
Don’t have a car and looking to get off campus on the weekends? Try the new Town and Train shuttle. The shuttle is offered by Quinnipiac as a way for students to get off campus. Trips start...
- Posted September 7, 2001