- University makes $1.2 million payment to Hamden
- Commencement location change upsets students
- Lahey on Hamden: ‘It’s a positive and ongoing relationship’
- Cold weather causes damage in Village, Commons
- QU Tonight replaces Late Night with Joe Kohle
- Once united, now divided
- Town considers “College Town District” plan
- Dancing with purpose
- Faculty, students compete in Word War I
- Twomey: 165 students applied for OL positions
All posts by Phil Nobile
Diversity is ‘a process’
During the opening words of Eugene Robinson’s lecture to a crowded Alumni Hall last Wednesday, the Pulitzer Prize winner said, “Anyone who doesn’t believe we have progressed ought to be here now.” And if you look around...
- Posted February 12, 2010
There’s no place like…college
Everyone loves a vacation. And after about three weeks of nonstop work, stress and tests, I would say a vacation was needed. Then why, when I was finally home with old friends, family and house did I...
- Posted February 3, 2010
Obama: All bark, no bite so far
If you told me one year ago that President Barack Obama’s first year in office would mostly consist of multiple guest spots on late night shows and a Nobel Peace Prize, I would have laughed.
- Posted January 27, 2010