- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
All posts by Peter Piekarski
Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey blanks Princeton, 3-0
A Friday night ECAC Hockey showdown between the Quinnipiac Bobcats (12-2, 5-2 ECAC Hockey) and the Princeton Tigers (3-5-1, 3-3-1 ECAC Hockey) at the Frank Perrotti Jr. Arena at People’s United Center was a hard-fought and physical...
- Posted December 1, 2018
Crossing the line
We all have days where we need to vent and get everything off our shoulders. These days typically are not pretty and show a lot of tension. They may happen because of work, family life or your...
- Posted November 13, 2018
Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey blanks Brown for first win of the season
It took seven games, but the Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey team (1-4-2) secured its first win Friday night at the People’s United Center shutting out the Brown Bears (3-1-0) 4-0 in dominant fashion. The Bobcats came storming...
- Posted October 27, 2018
Since the age of four, Lexie Adzija, has been battling away in the sport of hockey. Now, she’s the ECAC Rookie of the Week for the first week of the season for the Quinnipiac Bobcats women’s ice...
- Posted October 23, 2018
Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey falls to Maine in overtime
The Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey team opened their two-game series Friday night against the Maine Black Bears with a thrilling 2-1 overtime loss at Frank Perrotti, Jr. Arena. The Bobcats dropped their third home game in a...
- Posted October 6, 2018
No. 7 Ohio State edges Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey, 3-2
The Quinnipiac Bobcats women’s ice hockey team kicked off its season Friday night at Frank Perrotti, Jr. Arena with a tightly contested game against the Ohio State Buckeyes. Both teams capitalized off terrific opportunities, but Ohio State...
- Posted September 29, 2018
Quinnipiac men’s soccer outlasts Albany, 2-1, in overtime
The Quinnipiac men’s soccer team’s first win of the season ended 2-1 in an overtime thriller against the Albany Great Danes on Saturday in Hamden, as it improved to 1-4-1. “Obviously we know that we have a...
- Posted September 16, 2018