- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts by Paul Brosnan
Faculty, students compete in Word War I
Professor Kimberly O’Neill opened her satirical piece at the English honors society Sigma Tau Delta and Montage’s Word War last week with her investigation of the tenure faculty conspiracy. Her diary entries were backed with evidence; professors...
- Posted March 4, 2015
Students run the show
The curtains have closed on the second annual New Play Festival. On Feb. 14, students performed their own productions in New York City. The festival was held in the June Havoc Theater located off Broadway. The New...
- Posted February 18, 2015
Students take advantage of QCash to cover groceries, laundry and takeout orders, but recently a number of vendors no longer accept QCash. Although the university’s QCard website lists places like Supercuts, not all of the stores are...
- Posted October 29, 2014
Like many colleges around the country, a certain standard is expected when using the internet. A recent initiative to revamp BobcatNet, headed by Chris Desilets and Anisha Manglani of the Student Government Association, has gone through the...
- Posted September 25, 2014
Searching for work
By Sarah Doiron and Paul Brosnan Regina Leonard, a recruiter who oversees student employment, has advice for prospective students searching for work study employment. “The more proactive you are with looking for a work study, the better...
- Posted March 3, 2014