- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
All posts by Nicole Fano
Fear: SPB game show event kicks off Oktoberfest festivities with a success
Fear was not a factor on Friday, Oct. 23 when the Student Programming Board (SPB) sponsored a "Fear Factor" inspired game show held in Alumni Hall. With an audience of roughly 40 people participants were given the...
- Posted November 4, 2009
Oh, the horror… movies
Why is it that we like to watch horror movies time and time again when their intent is to scare us? Horror movies are known for several film techniques that can guarantee shrieks. According to Internet-based journalist Andrew...
- Posted October 21, 2009
‘The Laramie Project’
The Quinnipiac University Theatre for Community presented three productions for the public of Moisés Kaufman's "The Laramie Project," from Oct. 2-4. Presented in Buckman Theater, "The Laramie Project" was held partly in support of the University's mandatory...
- Posted October 14, 2009
Hung up on ‘The Hangover’
Quinnipiac students surrendered their Saturday night on Oct. 3 to see one of the biggest box office hits of the summer, "The Hangover." The movie features a "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" mentality. Best friends Phil...
- Posted October 7, 2009
Your guide to fall flicks
While the month of September marks the end of the warm weather and summer cinema blockbusters, the upcoming fall months are sure to satisfy your appetite for film with a slew of releases. "The Invention of Lying" is...
- Posted September 30, 2009