- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts by Nicole Fano, Christine Burroni, and Catherine Boudreau
Apps for your health
Restaurant Nutrition While dining out at a restaurant can be a nice break from the mundane food choices in Café Q, restaurant portions usually cause customers to overeat and pass the recommended calorie intake. This app allows...
- Posted April 10, 2012