- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts by MJ Lamie
Optimizing Your Nutrition Before a Workout
Eating meals before a workout with the correct nutritional value to ensure optimal satisfaction, physical performance and recovery is a challenge. Knowing the proper timing can also be difficult. This plan caters to someone looking to increase...
- Posted November 14, 2012
What you’re doing wrong at the gym
There are plenty of ways to waste time or improperly train at the gym, from incorrectly building your core to creating imbalances in the lower body. However, this is easy to avoid by making simple changes in...
- Posted October 10, 2012
With the wide variety of supplements available on the market today, it can be hard for the average gym goer to determine which are essential for his or her body. As consumers, we are often drawn to...
- Posted September 26, 2012