- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts by Mike Woolfson
Quinnipiac women’s volleyball drops first MAAC contest
The Quinnipiac women’s volleyball team gave the defending Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference champion Fairfield Stags all they could handle in its first ever MAAC game, but fell short losing three sets to one. Both teams came into...
- Posted September 21, 2013
Men’s basketball winning streak hits six
It was senior day at the TD Bank Sports Center today but it was juniors Shaq Shannon and Ike Azotam who led the Bobcats to their sixth straight victory. Azotam tallied nine rebounds and four assists to...
- Posted February 23, 2013
Lehigh tops men’s basketball
The Quinnipiac’s men’s basketball team fell short against a strong opponent on Tuesday night as they lost their third-straight game, falling to Lehigh University by a score of 77-66. Lehigh’s C.J. McCollum was the star of the...
- Posted November 27, 2012
Men’s basketball loses home-opener
The Quinnipiac men’s basketball team opened up its home season on a sour note as it dropped a nail biter to American University by a score of 61-55. Free throw shooting was a major problem for the...
- Posted November 13, 2012
Field hockey powers by Siena, 5-0
In their last home game of the regular season, Quinnipiac’s field hockey team dominated Siena College by a score of 5-0, to bring their record to 11-6 overall and 4-2 in the NEC. Quinnipiac is in fourth...
- Posted October 27, 2012
Women’s lacrosse falls to team Wales
The Quinnipiac women’s lacrosse team competed in their final tune up of the fall season on Monday against Team Wales in an exhibition game. Quinnipiac was defeated 13-10, but that was hardly important for Quinnipiac head coach...
- Posted October 22, 2012
Women’s volleyball drops 11th straight game
Without Taylor Payne, the teams leading blocker, the Quinnipiac’s womens volleyball team struggled in their match on Saturday against the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights, losing the match 3-0. With the loss, Quinnipiac falls to 1-16 overall and 0-8...
- Posted October 20, 2012