- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts by Michelle D'Agostino
Rave: Au Bon Pain’s hot chocolate
Matt Eisenberg What is the best way to prepare for the seeming endless snowstorms headed for Quinnipiac this winter? Warm up with a toasty order of Au Bon Pain’s steaming hot chocolate. This seasonal delicacy is a...
- Posted February 19, 2014
Wreck: Online ticket mayhem
The anxiety was mounting over the most anticipated men’s ice hockey game of the season, and Quinnipiac’s student body swarmed to BobcatNet in hopes of scoring a coveted ticket to the QU vs. Yale game. With seconds...
- Posted November 14, 2013