- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
All posts by Meghan Parmentier
QU students get post-college taste
On Wednesday, Nov. 5, over 220 companies from all corners of the Northeast packed into the Recreation Center to field welldressed Quinnipiac students from 11a.m. to 3 p.m. Opportunities offered to these students included summer jobs,...
- Posted November 12, 2008
Menchú addresses diversity, gender issues
David Ives, the executive director of the Albert Schweitzer Institute, got one step closer to achieving his goal of getting all of the Nobel Peace Prize winners to campus this past Monday, Oct. 27. Rigoberta Menchú...
- Posted November 4, 2008
Slam poet takes center stage
"I'm not going to stand on the stage tonight because I want to look into your eyes and see what I mean to you," slam poet Giles Li said when he visited campus on Friday, Oct. 24...
- Posted October 29, 2008
Eating contests banned at QU
Timing the speed at which one can shove loads of food in their mouth is officially a thing of the past at Quinnipiac. Daniel Brown, director of the student center and student leadership...
- Posted October 15, 2008
Honors Program Hoping to Start Academic Journal
Quinnipiac's Honors Program may be adding a new venture to its resume. Junior Brendan Cline plans to start the publication of an academic journal, in an effort to improve the school's reputation among academics.
- Posted October 8, 2008
Bobcat Den Mixes it Up
Zona Mexicana of the Bobcat Den is mixing things up. The menu at Zona has changed from offering Mexican food on a daily basis to offering a different culturally-themed menu each day. Student...
- Posted September 24, 2008