- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
All posts by Megan Alderman-Person
Yik Yak app here to stay
Some universities have banned the app from their campus, but Quinnipiac says it has no intention of making similar efforts to remove Yik Yak for good. Should Quinnipiac ban its students from using the popular app...
- Posted February 10, 2015
How-to Start and Keep Resolutions
Another year, another resolution. With the start of 2014, the age-old question will somehow always find its way into conversation: what is your New Year’s resolution? We’ve all heard the phrase, “New Year, new me,” but making...
- Posted January 29, 2014
Dance Fusion’s first annual Showcase
What do you get when you mix bumping music, fun dance moves and an energetic atmosphere? On Thursday in Buckman Theater, a crowd of excited audience members got to find out. Dance Fusion’s inaugural showcase kicked off...
- Posted April 17, 2013
Senior Week: what to expect
With the end of the year quickly approaching, seniors have much to look forward to. But preparing for finals, getting ready to graduate and actually entering the “real world” can be a nerve-wracking experience, as well. There’s...
- Posted April 10, 2013
WRECK: Tweens at Toads
What’s worse than a bunch of 12 year olds at Toad’s? A bunch of 12 year olds moshing at the Aaron Carter concert at Toad’s. Every person that goes out to New Haven on the weekends knows...
- Posted March 6, 2013
Fall Fashion Preview
With New York Fashion Week in our recent past, the trends for upcoming seasons are already hitting stores. From leather to fur, the looks are simple, yet elegant and eye-catching. Replicating the Fashion Week styles can be...
- Posted February 27, 2013
RAVE: JT’s comeback
If Justin Timberlake is famous for anything, it’s that he brings sexy back at the most unexpected times. This may not have been what he was planning when he started working on his new album, “The 20/20...
- Posted February 20, 2013