- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts by Maya Sobolev
Behind the Help Desk: the making of a STAR
There have been many interpretations about the STAR program at Quinnipiac University. Many students feel that STAR employees have negative attitudes towards helping students with technological problems. Some feel that it is difficult to find an available...
- Posted December 15, 2004
Center for Excellence presents honors to six
Quinnipiac University held the Excellence in Teaching and Service to Students reception dinner on Thursday, Oct. 21. It was an event enjoyed by many of the University's diverse faculty and staff, especially those honored as recipients for this...
- Posted October 27, 2004
Seniors’ last hurrah
The Senior Week planning committee has big plans for the class of 2004. Scheduled for May 13-16, 2004, the week is a chance for the senior class to enjoy themselves at Quinnipiac University before graduation. Final plans...
- Posted November 20, 2003
‘Lydie Breeze’ wows Quinnipiac audience
The Quinnipiac University Theatre Program overcame many obstacles with "Lydie Breeze Part Two, The Sacredness of the Next Task," which ran from Nov. 6 through Nov. 9, in Clarice L. Buckman Theatre. The play opened with music, introducing...
- Posted November 13, 2003
Fourth Wall Theater Club welcomes new membership
Creativity is climbing high on campus with Fourth Wall, Quinnipiac's student theatre organization. The club provides opportunities for not just actors or directors, but for artists and musicians as well. Fourth Wall Theatre is formerly known...
- Posted October 9, 2003
Bark Man teaches students to find their own beat
On Sept. 15, the Global Rhythm tour debuted at Quinnipiac as part of (Students Helping and Advocating Diversity Education, or S.H.A.D.E.S' Multicultural Mondays. S.H.A.D.E.S is a student forum that gathers to organize programs on diversity and...
- Posted September 25, 2003