- Op-Ed: Inequality for women’s sports must be addressed
- Spring Sports Awards
- Tennis triumphs
- Quinnipiac baseball drops two games against Monmouth on Saturday
- Men’s lacrosse finishes regular season with undefeated conference record
- Softball shuts out Sacred Heart in win
- Fetty finally came our way
- Baseball defeats Massachusetts 7-0
- Chartwells donates to QU301 service trip
- Beta Theta Pi raises $3,300 for Cancer Research
All posts by Matt Laconte
Pin the tail on the jackass
Nine jackasses and only one tail, I have to admit that it is a tough choice. So maybe this term is a bit harsh, but I at least have Ted Kennedy to point my finger and...
- Posted November 20, 2003
Dropping bombs on Dean
I have found that one of the best ways to find out what party heads really want is to check the media. This seems to be true among the Democrats more so, because they have more liberal...
- Posted November 6, 2003
U.N. starts World War III
I have heard about WW III since I was old enough to hear. This was before the team of Regan and Herbert Bush had even cracked communism, and the sentiment was that it would result from...
- Posted October 23, 2003
Who’s your keeper?
After reading last week's Chronicle I just had to respond to Emily Sherman's bleeding heart opinion on the current state of gun control in the US. First I would clarify the United States Constitution for everyone, as the...
- Posted October 16, 2003
Democratic Mouse Trap
Quiz question of the day: What percentage of GDP is the $20 billion the liberals are now asking the Iraqis to pay off as a bond, or leverage with taxes? A) 2.48, B) 1.98, C) 5.47, or...
- Posted October 9, 2003
Current economy: do not blame Bush
I heard someone on "Hannity and Colmes" say to Sean Hannity, "you're not still blaming the recession on Clinton are you?" He did not respond only because he knew that it would open a can of...
- Posted September 25, 2003