- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts by Marty Joseph
Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey defeats Princeton
The Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team defeated the Princeton Tigers, 3-2, Sunday at High Point Solutions Rink at TD Banks Sports Center. Zack Currie carried the offense with a pair of goals and Scott Zurevinski and Yuri...
- Posted December 11, 2011
Field hockey falls to Monmouth in NEC semifinals
The Quinnipiac field hockey team fell to Monmouth, 1-0, in the Northeast Conference semifinals on Friday, marking the fourth straight year the Bobcats fell in the semifinals.Monmouth’s Patricia O’Dwyer scored the lone goal of the contest just...
- Posted November 4, 2011
Langlois, Peca lead Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey to 4-1 win
The Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team defeated Robert Morris, 4-1, in a non-conference match-up at RMU Island Sports Center.Jeremy Langlois scored a goal and added an assist in the win for the Bobcats (6-2). The goal for...
- Posted October 23, 2011
Quinnipiac field hockey powers past Siena
The Quinnipiac field hockey team defeated Siena, 6-1, in an NEC matchup Friday. Seniors Megan McCreedy, Kaitlyn Notarianni, and Kimberly Cunniff highlighted the win by achieving career milestones during the game. McCreedy’s three assists in the game...
- Posted October 22, 2011
Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey drops weekend game to Northeastern
The Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey team was defeated by Northeastern University, 3-1, on Saturday at Matthews Arena in Boston, Mass.
- Posted October 18, 2011
Field hockey falls to No. 6 Penn State
The Quinnipiac field hockey team fell to No. 6 Penn State, 6-1, in a non-conference matchup Sunday at University Park, Pa. Penn State (3-3) came out flying in the first half by scoring on their first four...
- Posted September 11, 2011