- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, no longer with university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
- This pattern of abuse is preventable
All posts by Marissa Himbele and Taylor Trahan
SGA creating a legend
Last year, Louis Venturelli and a committee within SGA made up of presidents and vice presidents of each class, created the Legends Project. Continued this year, the objective is to get students involved and improve QU.
- Posted November 2, 2011