- Baker Dunleavy signs five-year contract extension
- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
All posts by Marissa Criscitelli
Fabulous flight deals for spring break just a click away
Spring break trips are often difficult to plan. It is hard to get a group of friends together to decide on one place and figure out how much money everything will cost. Quinnipiac University's spring break is...
- Posted February 28, 2007
Field hockey season ends
The Quinnipiac field hockey team ended its season with a 4-2 loss to Sacred Heart in the NEC semifinals on Friday in Lock Haven, Pa. Junior forward Jennifer Kinchla tied a Northeast Conference tournament record with two...
- Posted November 7, 2006
Cross country teams capture NEC Titles
For the first time in Quinnipiac cross country history, the men's and women's teams completed a clean sweep at the NEC Championships last Friday at Van Cortlandt Park in the Bronx. Freshman Kristen Stevens won the women's...
- Posted October 31, 2006
Volleyball drops second straight match to Friars
The Quinnipiac volleyball team fell to Providence lats Wednesday evening 3-0 (30-20, 30-23, 30-27) in a non-conference match. Bobcat Jenna Benigno finished with her fifth double-double (10 kills and 10 digs) of the season and the eighth...
- Posted October 24, 2006
Women’s hockey sets NCAA record in win at Northeastern
The Quinnipiac women's hockey team beat Northeastern 5-2 on Saturday afternoon in Boston. Assistant captain Ashley Jaffray set an NCAA record by scoring two shorthanded goals 18 seconds apart. Freshman Breana Burton also scored her first career...
- Posted October 17, 2006
Studying abroad: what you should know
Studying abroad is a popular thing to do while in college, and Quinnipiac is no exception. Most students go during their junior or beginning of senior years, and some go at other times depending on when...
- Posted October 10, 2006
Women’s hockey downed by No. 1 Wisconsin
The Quinnipiac women's ice hockey team fell to the defending national champion University of Wisconsin Badgers, 3-0, Friday night. The game marked the first time a Quinnipiac sports team opened its season against national champions and...
- Posted October 3, 2006
Volleyball falls to Hartford for second straight match
Coming off one of their most valiant efforts on Sept. 16 at the CCSU Blue Devil Tournament, the Quinnipiac volleyball team was set for a rematch against the Hartford Hawks on Sept. 19. Their last meeting...
- Posted September 26, 2006