- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
- This pattern of abuse is preventable
All posts by Linsday Roberts
Don’t forget to relax during stressful times
Classes for next year, internships, jobs, workload, finals, papers, lingering tests, drama at home, drama in the dorm, drama with a relationship, lack of sleep, lack of motivation, should I go out tonight or write that paper,...
- Posted April 28, 2010
Hateful students: please leave
Hateful students: please leave. To the deplorable individuals who have committed acts of hate, you should know that it is people like you that are unwelcome at this campus, not the students you have targeted. What you have done...
- Posted November 4, 2008
Political apathy disheartening
In the last issue of The Chronicle, the poll question asked students if they had been following the Presidential election, a shocking 68 percent of students said that they had not. I find...
- Posted October 22, 2008