- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts by Linsday Roberts
Don’t forget to relax during stressful times
Classes for next year, internships, jobs, workload, finals, papers, lingering tests, drama at home, drama in the dorm, drama with a relationship, lack of sleep, lack of motivation, should I go out tonight or write that paper,...
- Posted April 28, 2010
Hateful students: please leave
Hateful students: please leave. To the deplorable individuals who have committed acts of hate, you should know that it is people like you that are unwelcome at this campus, not the students you have targeted. What you have done...
- Posted November 4, 2008
Political apathy disheartening
In the last issue of The Chronicle, the poll question asked students if they had been following the Presidential election, a shocking 68 percent of students said that they had not. I find...
- Posted October 22, 2008