- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
All posts by Lindsay Khouri
Alternative spring breaks
While most Quinnipiac students will be spending their spring breaks in fancy hotels in places like the Bahamas, select Quinnipiac students and members of the Albert Schweitzer Institute will be spending their spring break in Leon, Nicaragua. The...
- Posted February 8, 2006
Venit’s life, classroom is adventure
Not many students can say that their professor has wrestled an eight-foot bear, eaten dog food and horse meat, and jumped off a truck into the snow to show how deep it was. Students who have had...
- Posted December 7, 2005