- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
- This pattern of abuse is preventable
All posts by Lindsay Goldstein
Wreck: Housing lottery headaches
Forget midterms and finals week, there is no more stressful time for a Quinnipiac University student than the days leading up to the dreaded housing lottery. Freshmen, sophomores and juniors who choose to live in Quinnipiac housing...
- Posted April 8, 2014
Wreck: Flappy Bird flies away
What’s your highest score on Flappy Bird? The concept was simple: tap your smartphone screen to maneuver a tiny little bird through an obstacle course of openings in pipes. There was something about Flappy Bird, though, that...
- Posted February 19, 2014
Rave: BuzzFeed takes over social media
As if students weren’t faced with enough distractions in their daily lives, websites like BuzzFeed are completely taking over. While some may deem these lists and quizzes pointless, other Quinnipiac students welcome the interruption if it means...
- Posted February 5, 2014