- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts by Lauren Baghdo
A fast food generation
For college students on a budget, a quick, easy solution is fast food restaurants, which make it more problematic for students to get a balanced diet and to avoid intaking unwanted ingredients, such as trans fat. Sophomore...
- Posted October 15, 2014
The negative side of supplements
Working out in the gym and keeping up with physical fitness has become a huge part of the lives of young adults, especially college students. Having a six pack and counting calories has become the new fad...
- Posted September 30, 2014
Viruses, bacteria, germs
Being sick during the school year is almost always frustrating. There are countless factors that can affect someone’s health. But, learning about how to avoid getting sick can decrease the chances of catching the common cold; because...
- Posted September 16, 2014
Avoiding the freshman 15
The “Freshman Fifteen” is an interesting concept that has come about over the years, but is this really the fate for all college freshmen? Well, some freshmen tend to eat more because of the availability and variety...
- Posted September 3, 2014