- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts by Kate Krivitzky
Let’s go out with a bang
With the year of the supposed apocalypse looming right around the corner, there has been significant debate and worry about the possible end of the world. But whether you’re a nonbeliever or an apocalypse activist attempting to...
- Posted April 6, 2011
Where’s the California love?
In the wake of the San Francisco Giants’ big win, California had an amazing opportunity to accomplish two monumental tasks in merely a week’s time: win the World Series and become the first state to legalize recreational...
- Posted November 10, 2010
He’s partied with Jay-Z, laughed with Dustin Hoffman, worked for Howard Stern, and interviewed just about every celebrity you know. Oh, and he’s currently a sophomore at Quinnipiac University.
- Posted October 20, 2010
Don’t make fatal ‘Friend Zone’ mistake
You may think your friendship will transform into a relationship, but little do you know, you may have been 'friend-zoned.'
- Posted October 11, 2010
Don’t get caught up in being ‘Facebook official’
Everyone knows that being Facebook official is a crucial aspect to every healthy relationship. I mean, what says “I love you” better than posting your current relationship status on your personal page for everyone in the world...
- Posted September 29, 2010
Dont’ become the ultimate prey
One year ago, I began my career as a Quinnipiac freshman, excited and anxious to meet new people and eager to throw myself into the college scene. I studied hard and got involved in campus...
- Posted September 15, 2010