- University to request to build 300 beds
- McDonald to serve as UNE director of athletics
- Students to lose Internet for part of finals weekend
- Speaking up for the misrepresented
- Professors, students find course evaluations helpful
- Grilling for a good cause
- Evan Conti signs with professional agent
- More than your average intern
- Amp up your closet with apps
- Wherever WiGo, Lahey Goes
All posts by Karalee Clyne
Another New Road?
In order to compensate for lack of dorm facilities, Quinnipiac recently purchased houses conveniently located on New Road, but the inconvenient potholes for students and staff may potentially cause damage. “If students have complaints or concerns about...
- Posted March 8, 2001
Kweisi Mfume kicks off Black History Month Celebration
The NAACP's President and Chief Executive Officer recently visited Quinnipiac University to speak about the issue of the "ridiculousness" of racial profiling.
- Posted February 22, 2001
This week in Student Government
On the agenda of Quinnipiac University’s Student Government Association (SGA) which met on Wednesday, Jan.31 were various campus related issues. From students’ complaints about the heating systems in the Complex, not having clocks in the Tator Hall...
- Posted February 8, 2001