- University makes $1.2 million payment to Hamden
- Commencement location change upsets students
- Lahey on Hamden: ‘It’s a positive and ongoing relationship’
- Cold weather causes damage in Village, Commons
- QU Tonight replaces Late Night with Joe Kohle
- Once united, now divided
- Town considers “College Town District” plan
- Dancing with purpose
- Faculty, students compete in Word War I
- Twomey: 165 students applied for OL positions
All posts by Karalee Clyne
Another New Road?
In order to compensate for lack of dorm facilities, Quinnipiac recently purchased houses conveniently located on New Road, but the inconvenient potholes for students and staff may potentially cause damage. “If students have complaints or concerns about...
- Posted March 8, 2001
Kweisi Mfume kicks off Black History Month Celebration
The NAACP's President and Chief Executive Officer recently visited Quinnipiac University to speak about the issue of the "ridiculousness" of racial profiling.
- Posted February 22, 2001
This week in Student Government
On the agenda of Quinnipiac University’s Student Government Association (SGA) which met on Wednesday, Jan.31 were various campus related issues. From students’ complaints about the heating systems in the Complex, not having clocks in the Tator Hall...
- Posted February 8, 2001