- Baker Dunleavy signs five-year contract extension
- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
All posts by Kaitlin Greene
What’s on your iPod?
Martin Sexton "Love Will Keep Us Together" Off of his "Black Sheep" recording, this singer/songwriter provides generous guitar chords along with amazing vocals that keep the music singing in your ears long after the song ends. Talking Heads "Girlfriend is Better" As...
- Posted January 31, 2007
Making the grad school grade
Some students think that after taking the SATs in high school, their standardized testing torture is over. Others know differently. Meet a few of the SATs' first cousins: the Law School Admissions Test (LSAT), the Medical College...
- Posted December 6, 2006
A day in the life of…A Physician’s Assistant Student
Perhaps one of the least populated and most demanding majors at Quinnipiac University, physician's assistants students maintain a hectic class schedule coupled with clinical hours and considerable amounts of studying every day, simply in order to keep...
- Posted September 26, 2006
QU confidential: The Undercover Campus Tour
I pulled my Bay Shore High School track and field sweatshirt on over my head and threw the navy Quinnipiac University bag that I stole from my mom over my arm. I wasn't on my...
- Posted April 26, 2006
Housing problems plague university
No one wants to be the last of eight girls in a Quinnipiac suite to shower on a Saturday night. Why? Because there is only one shower, leaving the last few with nothing but cold...
- Posted March 29, 2006
Chronicle exclusive: Spring break sparks worry
Mid-March through early April is usually the time when many high school and college-aged students across the United States are getting ready to pack up their bikinis and board shorts and head for warmer weather. However, for...
- Posted March 8, 2006
Looking for ‘idol,’ finding good laugh
It's like a train wreck you can't stop watching. The people that audition for Fox's "American Idol" all believe that their singing talent has what it takes to be sent to Hollywood. There are some...
- Posted February 1, 2006