- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts by Julia Perkins and Nick Poirier
Medical school receives million dollar donation
The St. Vincent Medical Center in Bridgeport pledged more than $1 million to the Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine to create an endowed chair and a scholarship for students, according to a university press release....
- Posted September 17, 2013