- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
All posts by Julia Perkins and Matt Eisenberg
QU reaches proposed Title IX settlement
Quinnipiac recommitted to the women’s volleyball team on April 26 when it settled Biediger, et al. v. Quinnipiac University, a lawsuit filed by members of the team. Athletes on the volleyball team sued in 2009 after the...
- Posted April 30, 2013