- Peter Kiss leaving Quinnipiac men’s basketball for Rutgers
- Game On
- Quinnipiac splits doubleheader against Siena
- Baseball cruises to 13-1 victory over Saint Peter’s
- Rick Seeley court documents date abuse since 2009-2010
- SGA approves 2017-2018 budgets
- Quinnipiac to host 2019 Women’s Frozen Four
- Rand Pecknold named U.S. Men’s National Team assistant coach
- Allison Kuhn balances Quinnipiac women’s lacrosse schedule with SGA role
- Kei Ezaka sets Quinnipiac men’s tennis wins record
All posts by Jeremy Stull
QU 301 fraud
Greg Mortenson, co-founder and director of the Central Asia Institute, is the author of the cornerstone text for the QU301 seminars, “Three Cups of Tea.”
- Posted April 27, 2011
No parties, but SGA elections still have factions
There are no political parties within the SGA community, but there are most definitely factions.
- Posted April 20, 2011
Drinking age is ‘ridiculous,’ lower it to 18
An 18-year-old can enlist, go through basic training, complete a tour of duty in one of the various conflict zones the United States is currently engaged in, and upon returning home will then be told by that...
- Posted March 3, 2011
Egypt upheaval will test American policy, and QU should care about it
The most conversation I hear is “Wow, you see that stuff going on in Egypt? Crazy stuff, man. Crazy stuff.” Let me tell you why you should care.
- Posted February 23, 2011