- Baker Dunleavy signs five-year contract extension
- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
All posts by Jennifer Lorrain - Staff Write
‘Style 304,’ courtesy of sophomore Dana English Hall band Green-Oh
Green-Oh, Quinnipiac's newest up and coming campus band played Toad's Place Nov. 5 to promote their self-described "groovaphonic, pimpadelic funk" style of music and self-recorded EP, "Style 304." The band, composed of Quinnipiac sophomore guitarist Kevin Spiller, drummer...
- Posted December 5, 2002
Jazz trio and Carolyn Hartsfield grace Buckman Theatre stage
Jazz pianist Charles Gigliotti pounded on the ivories to accompany alto crooner Carolyn Hartsfield on Nov. 20 at Quinnipiac's Clarice L. Buckman Theatre.
- Posted December 5, 2002
‘Hamburglar’ is headed for court
A man who has grown obese through decades of fast food chow-downs has launched a class action lawsuit against four leading fast food franchises, blaming each for the state of his current health.
- Posted November 28, 2002
Connecticut-born songwriter John Mayer to play Oakdale
Folk-rock phenom John Mayer is gaining momentum after kicking off his November tour at the Pompano Beach Amphitheatre in Florida this past week.
- Posted November 21, 2002
QU student sheds light on spina bifida
Quinnipiac junior Emily Pember thinks spina bifida is a big deal. It could be because the disability affects one in every 1,000 newborns in the United States. It could also be the fact that it is the most...
- Posted October 24, 2002
Binge drinking increases health risks
The college drinking scene has become a distinct culture at Quinnipiac. A college party consists of loud, drunken students stumbling over themselves, vomiting uncontrollably and waking up the next day with a hangover, a massive headache...
- Posted October 3, 2002
Body image in the media
Every American college student idolizes one characteristic of a popular celebrity that he or she does not have.
- Posted September 26, 2002
Bypassing breakfast students lack nutrients
Kristyn Castaldi regularly skips breakfast, and sometimes lunch. The Quinnipiac sophomore reports passing up breakfast or lunch at least four to five times a week due to a hectic schedule. Castaldi is one of many students in the...
- Posted September 5, 2002