- No. 3 Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling falls to No. 2 Oregon
- Rossman sets women’s ice hockey shutout record in Senior Day win
- Men’s basketball loses overtime heart-breaker to Fairfield
- Women’s ice hockey decimates RPI as Rossman ties program shutout record
- Women’s basketball defeats Iona in MAAC Championship rematch
- Student wins Global Student Entrepreneur Award
- Students volunteer to assist local residents with tax returns
- Students, faculty participate in silent vigil to support immigrants and refugees
- Slammed with snow
- Men’s ice hockey drops close contest to Clarkson
All posts by Jenna Doleh
‘Katie’s Game’ raises $2,000 for Camp Sunshine
Members of the community filled the Quinnipiac Baseball Field Saturday afternoon for Phi Sigma Sigma’s annual “Katie’s Game,” held to remember Katie Vashon, a member of Phi Sigma Sigma who passed away from leukemia while a senior...
- Posted April 25, 2012
Big plans for the Big Event
The third annual Big Event at Quinnipiac will be held on April 14. The Big Event is a campus-wide service event in which students volunteer to say thanks to our community in a “big” way. In 2010,...
- Posted March 7, 2012
Peer fellows lend a hand in classes
Quinnipiac offers a variety of avenues for academic assistance to its students, one of which includes a peer being an academic aide for another student inside the classroom through the Peer Study Group Program. Peer fellows are...
- Posted February 1, 2012
Pulitzer Prize winner Isabel Wilkerson discusses book at Quinnipiac
Quinnipiac hosted Pulitzer Prize winner and former national correspondent for the New York Times Isabel Wilkerson for a presentation of her book, “The Warmth of Other Suns: The Epic Story of America’s Great Migration” on Nov. 8.
- Posted November 11, 2011
Connecticut university students assemble for MS
Twenty Connecticut undergraduates are challenging the common perception that college students are consumed only with their campus environment. They are reaching out from their different campuses to fight multiple sclerosis.
- Posted November 8, 2011
QU Snow heading North for winter
Cold weather is approaching, but one club on campus can’t wait for snow to come. QU Snow held its first annual kickoff meeting in Buckman Theater this week, announcing its ski and snowboarding trips for the spring...
- Posted October 19, 2011
Farmer’s market offers fresh bite at Quinnipiac
The QU Sustainability Committee has invited the campus community to attend a Farmer’s Market each Wednesday in September. At the market, students and faculty are able to buy fresh produce and support the local economy.
- Posted September 15, 2011